Total time: 50 minutes
Serving size: 21 rissoles
- 8 spoons olive oil (6 spoons for first lot of frying and 2 spoons for second lot)
- 500 gram potatoes
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 spoons flour
- 1/2 brown onion
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons thyme
1. Put water in saucepan and get ready to boil.
2. Clean up potatoes and cut them into small pieces. Boil them for about 15 min till soft, then drain and cool down for few minutes.
3. While potatoes are boiling, cut onion and hazelnuts into small pieces.
4. Mash potatoes, add salt, thyme and egg and mix well. Then add flour, oats, onions and chopped hazelnuts and mix well.
5. Use 2 spoons to form rissoles and fry them on the frying pan. You will get two lots to be fried, and each lot takes about 15 min. Or you can use two frying pans.