1. Make sure that your skin is clean where you want to apply the temporary tattoo sticker.
2. Cut out the design you want to use from the temporary tattoo sticker sheet.
3. Remove the clear plastic.
4. Place the tattoo sticker where you want it.
5. Press a wet sponge or cotton pad on top of the tattoo sticker and hold it for about 30 seconds.
6. Then gently remove the paper and the tattoo sticker should stay on your skin.
7. Let the temporary tattoo sticker dry for few minutes.
How long time will the temporary tattoo last for?
I find that the metallic temporary tattoo last longer than the black temporary tattoo. I would say that the black temporary tattoo last for about 3 days and the metallic temporary tattoo last for about 5 days.
How can I get the temporary to last longer?
Don’t rub the temporary tattoo when showering.
How can I remove the temporary tattoo?
If you want to get rid of the temporary tattoo you can use scrub gloves and rub it well with soap and water.