Total time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 4 spoons raw organic cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 4 spoons of flaxseed oil (or any light oil)
- 6 spoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 2 spoons of water
- pinch of salt
1. Put 1/2 cup of hazelnuts in blender and blend till you get a fine hazelnut meal
2. Add cacao powder, flaxseed oil, honey, vanilla essence, water and salt.
3. Blend well till you get a smooth creamy spread. You might have to stop blender few times to make sure all ingredients have been mixed well.